Monday 30 September 2013

Reclaiming my life...

Man. If there ever was a bottom, I am starting from it.
Last post I was eight weeks out from second competition. I was bigger and was going to look better. But I had an injury flare up and alot of stress was going on. I told myself I would never prep for a competition under a great deal of stress again. I did the first time and it took away from the experience so much. I have used every excuse in the book to derail from my training since the spring. I have put on weight, feel tired and just very down on myself.
I know me. And me needs a goal again. I need to compete. It's the only thing that every pushed me to achieve my ultimate physique. I also need to find the balance to maintain a tight, healthy, strong body. What I am now is not me. I am months of eating and drinking what ever I want and barely going to the gym.
So..back to my goal. Atlantics is in April 2013. I have 7 months to completely transform my body. No excuses about my injury. I am going to start physio and work around it. I am going to stop drinking and stuffing my face with garbage. I am more than that. I have people that look up to me and I have been hibernating and not letting my light shine.
Time to Shine.
Beast Mode....ON!
 This was taken at start of prep this past year. Feb 2012. I love to train hard and heavy and it's so discouraging to be making gains and then with a shoulder injury and elbow tendinitis on top, it affected so much of what I could do and I had to drop the weight so low. Time to get it back! And be easy on my self.
First competition, I crashed dieted for 12 weeks. I have way more time this time around to bring it all back. I want to be that inspiration again. I will be 42 years old when I step back on stage.
It seems to have been a constant with me hitting the reset button over the last several months, BUT I keep hitting it and this time it's going to stick!! Feeling the flame inside, watch me burnnnnn!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment