Sunday 17 February 2013

8 Weeks.

I have tried uploading progress pics but it's not workinggggg.....grrrrr

BUT, progress is being made. I am going through "not sure if I will be ready" thinking again. My coach assures me I will and I he told me before I would and I was! It really is a mental battle during prep. Understandably before me first show. I do know more of what to expect this time but dealing with some stress and wondering if I can mentally handle prep. I just want to comfort myself with FOOD!!

Big lesson learned is that if I want to another show is not to go off the rails in off season. I gained too much weight back and it's making it alot tougher than necessary.

Hopefully I will be able to add pics soon. Going to try and blog more over the next 2 months leading up to show time!! As long as I don't quit!

No comments:

Post a Comment