Saturday 29 December 2012

I suck!

I know that is not a very nice thing to tell myself " I suck" but that is what I feel like! :( I slacked off hard this past month and diet was way off and I so feel it and see it. I am starting to think I am too far behind to be ready for April. I have been sick this past week and heading to gym tonight after not training for a week!! I am looking forward to going back and reconnecting with the weights. That's where the magic happens, that's where the body is built and sculpted. BUT most important, to show it all off, the diet has to be tight and that is what's coming up next!
 
 
I am giving myself 4 weeks and I will decide if I am going to be able to compete. It's alot of hard work and I want to be mentally prepared. If I do this show I am planning on doing one in November too and two shows in one year is hard but why not? I know I can do it if I put my mind to it. And I have to stop with the negative talk or at least lessen it. I put myself down too much and it's self defeating. I am capable of so much.
 
Believe in yourself Jillian. You are awesome and going to step on stage again at 41!! Show 'em!! Show yourself what can be done. Here's to a postive 2013 filled with growth, success and many blessings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment