Thursday 4 October 2012

Philippians 4:13

I have been drawing closer to God lately and through him I am rising out of a dark place in my life. It's actually been one of my worst years but I see the light so bright and he is giving me strength. I want to be a vessel for him. And doing so I want the to be the best I can from the inside out!
 
I am on Day #2 of my new diet and training program and I am PUMPED!!! I am so excited to be back in the zone.  I still have to train around my shoulder. I wish I could train heavy as this is something I need to grow for the stage! But, one day at a time. I am with new trainers this time. They have a different philosophy on training and diet so I am excited to see what my body does with this! I had a great gym session today and food was spot on. Even through in some hill training with a friend, then had a tan and sat in the sauna(in my sauna pants) for 30 mins. I feel positive and relaxed.
Game on!! April 2013...here I come!
The "hill" tonight....love running on a autumn eve : )
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment